Friday, November 27, 2009

Girl's Talk-Fave Gift

For thsi weeks topic on Girl's Talk it is our Fave Gifts.

Hmmmm. I am not really fond of Gifts, I prefer receiving a hand written letter on my birthdays or any special occassions. I find it much more meaningful and I treasure it the most.

I still receive gifts from my husband though, he said he is not into writing stuff and he is not very good at it. He wouls usually give me jewelries ( rings, earrings, necklace and more) but I am not into wearing jewelries with the exception of a watch and earrings.

The most recent gift I received that I treasue the most is my Laptop, It is a Sony vaio and i got the liberty of choosing the color and specs. I tried uploading a pic but my camera run out of battery. It is midnight blue in color and has a cloth like texture- I would have chosen a much more girly color but I knew I would get tired of that color in a short time so I choose a more classic color.

How about you what is your fave gift. Join us every Thursday on Girl's talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment