Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SICK........................


Here is a picture of my very healthy baby... I think this was taken on july 4th.... after going to day care and having a hard time adjusting she lost weight but not that much aroudn 2 lbs. but you can certainly see she lost weight aside from getting taller ( got that from her dad) her used to be pinchabel cheeks has now slimmed down... I am so worried of her losing weight but I know it is also because she is no longer dependent on milk/formula, used to be she can drink 4-8 0z. milk a day now it is down to 2 =(.
Since her molars are also coming out she refuses to eat even her favorites. I am thankful though that she still likes to eat chicken nuggets from mcdonalds. After school i would bring her to Mcdo and she would say high to the flags ( she has a thing for flags =) ).
Since saturday afternoon my bea develop fever ranging from 102 F-104 F i was so scared.. Just seeing her not have the energy to play and dance breaks my heart into pieces... We went to the hospital at 3 am after she registered a fever of 104.3 it sacred me that it is because of something... Oh well i should have expected the kind of treatment that we would get although the pinay nurses were very helpful all the doctor said was give her tylenol/motrin and thats just it he didnt even bother to check on her throat, ears or something at least check where the fever is coming from.... Something must be causing her to have a fever... I really hate going to to our local hospital in these times i really wished that I am back home with my family and having a great doctor check on my daughter.
Needless to say, my daughter had 4 days of fever and all i can do is give her tylenol/motrin and just answer all her needs. I had difficulty sleeping at night knowing that she is lying beside me having a hard time sleeping because of her cough and stuffy nose .
I enjoy spending time with bea but not like this when she is cranky and would cry even for the smallest reason you can imagine...... What i like about staying with her is when she wakes up in the middle of the night and see me seating down just looking at her in a soft voice she would say "come mommy, ling down ( lie down) , sleep more" just melt my heart away......
After 4 days she is now able to go back to daycare ( which i know is the source of her sickness =] ) she still cried when i left her there and of course it just breaks my heart seeing her cry....
If only i could win the lottery and be rich so I no longer have to work.....
If only.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment