Tuesday, September 1, 2009

im back......... =)




After my hiatus.... i must say I missed blogging LOL although it is my first time to do this blog thing... i enjoy pouring my heart out =). Anyway a lot has happened during my brief break.. Well for one my baby is now better.... she has been eating non stop again especially chocolates ( which she would call chu-co-lates LOL) and potato chips.... its hard saying NO to a very cranky toddler especially if she is already throwing her tantrum fists.




HMMMM time to bring out the time out chair again.... =)




Everyday, after i finish my work and pick up bea at daycare it is now our new routine to go to Mcdonalds so that bea can have a snack ( which would always be chicken nuggets Happy Meal)...


I just let her eat until she is full coz i know she doesnt eat that much when she is in the daycare. Probably having a hardtime adjusting to her new routine since her birth (which is over 2 yrs. ago) i had the convenience of having a neighbor stand in as my baby's nanny so every lunchtime i would go home to nurse/feed and shower my precious one.




It is entirely a new routine for her, before I go to work she should be already fed, dressed up and ready to go to school. Then i leave her at the daycare for the day. In daycare, they would usually teach them to sing songs, identifiy colors and shapes and all the other preschool stuff then they would have lunch at 11 am then after that shower time and nap time... I understand why bea is always looking for me even when she is in daycare... coz for her i am the only one always doing that for her so it is hard for her to adjust.... I just pray and wish that she adjust soon and she maybe able to enjoy being in daycare...




I am also undegoing some routine change in my life =) Just imagine having free lunch break? for more than two years when it is time for lunch i would rush home to nurse/feed and shower my baby... and then now i am free... The first week i still went home in our house i felt so bored that I even did one load of laundry....=) everyday for about a week i would go home and do that or if i dont have anything else to laundry I would clean my house just to use up my lunch break =).




Since yesterday I told myself not to come home for lunch I was invited for lunch by my friend so I went, It is fun just having time to relax and enjoy a meal not rushing, not doing all things in just one measely hour.... Not that I am complaining or anything.....
Above is a picture of my precious one the first one is the most recent see how much she lost weight now.... the second one was a month ago... She still refuses to finish her bottle of milk and is now more dependent on food .....
That's it for now back to work =)

No comments:

Post a Comment