Thursday, January 21, 2010

I SMELL YUMMY :)


Got a package today…. It was from my dear sister JOSIE….

I was so excited opening it up and to my delight I got myself 7 different scents of lotion and they all smelled yummy….. oh my I am so inloved with the scents. I love it( BIG GRIN).
I got these following scents;
VANILLA CUPCAKE
PINK SUGAR
BERRY SMOOTHIE
ISLAND BREEZE
MINT CHOCOLATE
CITRUS COBLER
PINK LEMONADE
Don’t they sound yummy…. Oh the scent of each one is amazing, it is not too powerful but every now and then you just get a hint of its sweet smelling scent. I’m in heaven I think these would be my favorites.. YUMMY!
As soon as I got the package I texted my sister and thanked her she replied that I would have something to put on to relax me after a tiring day and maybe just work its magic to seduce my husband LOL. I told her I might as well try its magic with another guy, maybe they guy would just gobble up my hands ( hahahhahah) that’s how yummy this lotion smell.
To my sister josie.. I really appreciate all the gifts that you have given me, I SO MISS YOU SISTER wish you were here to celebrate with me like we always do. I know soon… but though we are miles away you never fail to show me how much I mean to you as a friend with our chat sessions, text messages and even the small /big things that you sent my way.
To you sister I pray to God that he may give you what your heart truly desires and to inspire you more to share to the world your wit and your big heart. I love you sis and miss you so much…. Take care and you will be forever treasured in my heart.
Again thanks sis and ill wait for you :).

No comments:

Post a Comment