Friday, January 22, 2010

THANKS NANAY WINNIE....



Oh my how people love me hahahahhha.
I invited nanay winnie for lunch today ( She is a close friend of my sister Josie), together with my package from josie was also a gift for Nanay Winnie, since it has been a long time since i talked to her I called her up and asked her to join me for lunch today.
We were both so happy to see each other once again, we cannot even start eatign 'coz we were both full of stories. Then she told me she picked up something for me when she was at New Jersy and she apologized that she didnt wrapped it. Hala, nanay talaga... I love it kaya...
It is a wallet full of compartments and the best thing is the color.... i love the combination it is brown outside with hearts all around. Inside it is an all blue cloth material which is very nice...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love it.
Thanks again Nanay... hope you feel better soon

No comments:

Post a Comment