Friday, October 30, 2009

BREAK...

as my previous post have stated my daughter and I will be going back to philippines to seek further treatment and find our what made her sick. As i write my blog entry now, we are in nagoya japan... we have to wait here for 8 hrs. welll 3 hrs. down 5 more to go....

I want to extend my apologies to mommy liz, niko and mommy cris for not joining our meme for this week and i think i wont be able to join until I come back to saipan on november 14, 2009....... Ill try to catch up as soon as possible.

My daughter is happy.... she has been very hyper active on the plane and she thinks we were still on ground while we were airborne she keeps on saying "I Want to play in slide" hehehhe...

She got scared though everytime we encounter turbulence..... it is a very bumpy ride....

Anyway.... she still seemed happy......

we would be arriving in the philippines at 11:15 this evening I hope my bea just sleep thru the flight.....

1 comment:

  1. am so sorry to hear about bea. i hope she feels better now. andito na pala kayo sa pinas.. stay safe ha and keep in touch!!

    hope to hear from u soon dear..

    ReplyDelete