Thursday, October 1, 2009

Relationship tag..

Thanks NIKO for the tag =)

What are your middle names? Mine, HERRERA his is SUNGA

How long have you been together? 7 years, 5 months, 1 week and 3 days

How long did you know each other before you started dating?~A couple of weeks =)

Who asked whom out?~He asked if he could drop me off at our house after my work is done.

How old are each of you?~He is 5 yrs. older than me.

Whose siblings do you see the most? None. Both of our families are in the Philippines.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Not being to have a child before.. Now we have the strength and faith to face it all =)

Did you go to the same school?~No

Are you from the same home town? No, he is from pampanga and I am from Baguio

Who is smarter?~Hmmm I think I am hehehehhe

Who is the more sensitive?~Muah.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?~It depends on our mood sometines its Korean, Japanese, thai, chinese food it really depends =)

Who has the crazier exes?~I dont want to remember my ex hehehhe. but he has the craziest and weirdest exes hehehehhehe..

Who has the worse temper?~MEEH =(. He seldom gets mad but when he does he blows up =)

Who does the cooking?Mostly,meeh but if he wants something from me he does. LOL

Who is the neat-freak?~Meeh.......=) it irritates me how he can stand the mess.

Who hogs the bed?~He does.... he has lots of pillows.... I dont feel comfortable spooning with him hehehehhe i feel like I can't breath hahahahha

Who wakes up earlier?~Meeh..... he loves sleeping

Who is more jealous?~We are

How long did it take to get serious?Not that long =)

Who eats more? He does but his metabolism is very fast so he doesnt get fat like i do =)

Who does the laundry?~I do, but if he wants soemthing he would heheheheh

Who’s better with the computer?Me...

Who drives when you are together?Mostly him, but if he had a drink I would.

1 comment:

  1. oh di ka makahinga?? naku ako naman di makatulog pag di kami super higpit ng yakapan :D hahahaah

    nice to know this info about u and ur fafa jen.. katuwa. hehehe. thanks for doing the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete