Monday, October 26, 2009

pixel bug weekend-relaxing at the beach

Photobucket


Happy Monday everyone!

Its another week for our pixel bug. My week started okay but then later on the day I noticed my bea having pain while urinating. She keeps on saying AWIE ( her term for ouch) with scream really scary and heart breaking seeing her so helpless. It really brings me to tears just looking at her.

Anyway that morning we went to the beach to play in the sand. here are some of our pics...

See how happy we started our week?
Sunken Old Japanese Tank.
Our masterpiece =)
I missed that smile the whole weekend....
How about you how was your weekend? share with us every Monday. Click on the badge for more entries.

6 comments:

  1. Bea is so cute... I hope everything will turn out okay with her.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. made me miss the beach :-(

    surely looks like she's having fun...
    have a great week ahead..

    please visit my pixel bug post too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope she is better now... what happened to bea?

    my post is up too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i hope you will see her pedia soon. it could be UTI which is very common on young girls....she looks like she is having a blast on the beach!

    my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/10/pbw-al-nassma-camel-milk-chocolate.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarap naman ng weekend nyo dyan Jen.. Bea makes me smile all the time I visit your blog..

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sobrang inviting ang beach!!^_^
    aww..what happened to Bea dear?waah!!ganun ba katagal ako nawala sa blogosphere??Get well soon,Bea!!

    ReplyDelete