Saturday, September 5, 2009

Blogging Holiday =)

One down and two more to go. This week is a lond weekend for me, bea and my husband. It is very rare that my husband will not be working on a holiday. Usually it would only be me who would have the day off when it is decalred a Holiday. My husbands company only chooses which holiday they wont have work and their offices will be closed. Since monday is LABOR DAY mu husband wont be working but in lieu of work their company organized activities to celebrate Labor day. They would be having a basketball match between the two company @7am Yaiks even on a holiday we have to wake up early =(. After the game we will be having brunch at one of the hotel/resort here and after the meal we will be able to use the resorts pool facilities. I am so excited to spend time with my husband and bea.... Tomorrow is our Church day... and just time to relax and cuddle at home....
Today was a super busy day for me.... My husband's boss and coworkers have all decided to have a get together at our house since we just move in our new home.... they want to have a house warming =) so i had to cook a meal for us to share ( i made baked mac, steamed fish -thai style, pancit and lumpia) i also made jackfruit muffin ( which is a sure hit) and buko pandan (missing pinas )...My friend just brought in a few dish to add up to our menu.. and on top of that i have to take care of my bea and do her load of laundry.......... What a day.....

I think i wont have tiem to blog on sunday and monday so i will be back to the blogging world by Tuesday and i will post pics from tonight and for the party....

good night everyone.......

No comments:

Post a Comment