Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hello? Tatay!!!

this video is taken last night when I was trying to put on bea's pyjamas and prepare her to go to bed. As you can see, she isnt very interested in letting mommy do that and instead she got mommy's phone and act as if she is talking to someone.....

What else can i do? If you can't beat her join her! LOL so I grab my cam and take pics and videos... I accidentally deleted the first video of her, she was also talking on the phone but she was saying " Hello, give money please" hahhahahhahah.

She also learned that my phone is with camera that is why she is pretending to get a picture of me....

P.s. excuse my baby being naked and full of baby powder.... she hates dressing up especially at night time, that is why I let her get distracted and then ill dress her LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment