Friday, September 4, 2009

Bonding with my bea....













As previously, stated on my on previous blog entries everyday as long as the weather permits =) after i finish work and pick up my bea from daycare.... she would always ask me to go to Mcdonalds.... On the drive going to McDo I would always ask her what we would buy in Mcdo to which she would answer;
"Uhmmmmm, Tsi-Ken ( thats how she pronounce Chicken LOL)
French Fies ( French Fries)
and Kit-chap ( Ketchup)"
As soon as we are approaching Mcdo she would see the big golden arch and would shout "mommy there's Dak-do (mc do)" at the parking lot ther is also a lane of flags, as soon as she is out of the car she would say "Hi Flag, Hi Dak-do"....
It is always fun to have a bonding time with her, while at Mcdo I always ask her what she did at school to which she would answer "Eat hotdog, rice and soup" and "shower" LOL....
Then she would name her classmates one by one...
I just love spending time with her... Though it would only be me and my bea who spends this time together 'coz her dad is busy at work we still get to enjoy our time together..


No comments:

Post a Comment