Tuesday, September 8, 2009

posing with friends =)












Since my daughter is our only child, she usually plays alone in our house...... She would usually ask her dad or I to play with her..... Just imagine my very tall and manly husband playing doll with my bea... he refuses for me to take a picture of him with a baby doll....
Occasionally we would have a get together with friends and it would be a chance for my bea to interact with kids her age.... the only problem with being an only child is she gets too shy or aloof during the first couple of minutes of the gathering she would always be clingy to mommy that I can not even go to the restroom without her.... Eventually she would warm up and get to play with her playmates......
How I wish I could bring bea to the Philippines so that she could have the chance to play with my niece (ate angge), nephews and other nieces...... If only it cost less to travel then I can do that often..... For now, we just have to settle for the playmates she has in daycare and the occassional get togehters we have with friends.....
I am also thinking of having a new baby next year.... God permits..... I can see how lonely it would be for my bea to be an only child... although we could provide the material things for her a lot easier but the experience to have a sibling and to get a different kind of relationship with your brother or sister.... that is one thing me and my husband cannot give her.....
So i am hoping that God will give me another miracle and bless me with another angel to call my own.....

No comments:

Post a Comment